Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

time to relax a bit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1080525

time to relax a bit  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: time to relax a bit    time to relax a bit  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:22 am

Maylene giggled a bit. Luna smiled "(doing fine so far!)" she cherped
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-06-15
AcademyCash : 1082029

PostSubject: Re: time to relax a bit    time to relax a bit  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:56 am

"(Good nothing's worse than a bad egg!)" Jolt said with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(

PostSubject: Re: time to relax a bit    time to relax a bit  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:12 am

Luna giggled a bit and put the egg in front of her. It began to shake "(maylene!!)" Maylene turned her head to her "(the egg's hatching!!)" Maylene quickly swam to the side of the pool and got out, sitting next to luna
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: time to relax a bit    time to relax a bit  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:40 am

Aaron and the Pokemon watched how Maylene handled it.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: time to relax a bit    time to relax a bit  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:51 am

It hatched into an eevee, with a giggle he ran into her arms "it's so cute!" she cherped hugging her baby size eevee.She looked to the others "so what should i name it?" "coco!" The eevee cherped "hm,coco's a goo- WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?" Maylene called in surprise as her eevee giggled a bit "coco!" He cherped, Maylene's eyes widened in surprise as she looked to the other "since when did....good grief.." she muttered
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: time to relax a bit    time to relax a bit  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:24 pm

"(Ah that's what happens when you drop an egg, they say something instead of its name...)" Jolt said. "(We told Kelly to be careful and what does she do? Drop the egg. My gosh I'm glad I was the one holding my egg instead of letting her get it.)" Mercury exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: time to relax a bit    time to relax a bit  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:41 am

"oh dear..." She thought of something and stroked her eevee "well...coco IS a good name!" She said with a slight giggle, Coco giggled a bit "coco!" he cherped scratching his nose a bit
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: time to relax a bit    time to relax a bit  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:16 am

Aaron gave a chuckle at how sweet it was. He could tell they were going to be close. That was good.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: time to relax a bit    time to relax a bit  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:38 am

Maylene put coco down and it walked to jolt and mercury "Coco!" he cherped with a bright smile, Maylene shuffled to beside aaron as luna joined the other pokemon
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: time to relax a bit    time to relax a bit  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:57 am

"Coco seems like a very happy Eevee." Aaron commented. "(Yeah and he's goanna love his uncle Jolt!)"
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: time to relax a bit    time to relax a bit  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:37 am

Coco giggled a bit and jumped on jolt's back playfully "coco!".Maylene giggled "strange...he's just like how i was when i was little!"
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: time to relax a bit    time to relax a bit  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:26 am

"The perfect duo, I gotta go class in 10 and a certain cousin of mine will get on my case if I'm late." he sight leaving. "Bye May!"
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: time to relax a bit    time to relax a bit  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:26 am

Maylene waved aaron off and headed back into the pool for a swim with coco on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to relax a bit    time to relax a bit  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

time to relax a bit
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3