Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140729500

the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:44 am

"What's wrong?" Tala asked giving her the package.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1082275

the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:51 am

Maylene took it "...did Aaron tell you about the incident with team genesis in the forest?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:46 am

"No, we bugged him so we heard everything." Narri grinned evily.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:35 am

Maylene giggled a bit and lowered her head a bit "well...i know why he wanted me..."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:16 pm

"You talk to Legendries, you first became friends with a Darkrai and then went on from there." Narri grinned. Tala raised a brow.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Maylene raised an eyebrow "how did you?...."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:25 pm

"Lets say I know things that frighten my father and uncles..." Narri said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:17 pm

Maylene giggled a bit "i see!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:24 pm

"She's seriously scary! Don't worry, the reason we wanted you to join is so we can make sure noone like that gets you." Tala grinned.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Maylene smiled at Tala "thanks...."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:35 pm

"It's ok, but we gotta go report that you've received the package, bye." Tala said as she and Narri walked off with a wave.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:38 pm

Maylene waved and headed off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")   the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission") - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the trouble with legendaries...(late continuation of "a risky rescue mission")
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2