Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a new friend or a lifeguard?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1082275

a new friend or a lifeguard? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new friend or a lifeguard?   a new friend or a lifeguard? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:52 am

"around here? Well, i don't have any more classes today,so i'll wait for Aaron" she told Kelly with a smile
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-06-15
AcademyCash : 1083779

PostSubject: Re: a new friend or a lifeguard?   a new friend or a lifeguard? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:56 am

"He won't come back today."
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(

PostSubject: Re: a new friend or a lifeguard?   a new friend or a lifeguard? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:00 am

Maylene shrugged "meh,it'll help me learn how to swim a bit better anyways!"
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: a new friend or a lifeguard?   a new friend or a lifeguard? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:04 am

"Right, I better go bye." she said getting out of the pool and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a new friend or a lifeguard?   a new friend or a lifeguard? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:09 am

Maylene waved after her. Colin got out and gave his sister a quick kiss on the forehead "i gotta go sweetie, breeder class, if i see Aaron i'll get him to come back for his pokemon" he said getting up and leaving as his sister got back into the pool
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: a new friend or a lifeguard?   a new friend or a lifeguard? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:38 am

"(We're goanna dry off and go wait for him in his dorm when you're ready to leave.)" Mercury said gently. "(Jolt!)" "(Yes we know your name is Jolt!)" "(Keh, I'm joking. Don't worry we'll hang out with ya till ya wanna go!)"
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: a new friend or a lifeguard?   a new friend or a lifeguard? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Maylene got out of the pool and looked at the wall clock "i better go anyway,getting a bit late" she petted the three pokémon and went to get changed
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

PostSubject: Re: a new friend or a lifeguard?   a new friend or a lifeguard? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:40 pm

The pokemon shook themselves dry. Jolt took Aaron's bag and Mercury carried Blasty who was still aleep and they went to Aaron's dorm to wait for him to come ack from class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a new friend or a lifeguard?   a new friend or a lifeguard? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

a new friend or a lifeguard?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5