Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alannah Delcourt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1075275

Alannah Delcourt Empty
PostSubject: Alannah Delcourt   Alannah Delcourt EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:21 pm

Name:Alannah Delcourt
Job:Breeder/Researcher
Bio:born and raised in floaroma town, Alannah remained with her father,Joseph until she was 8,where she spent 11 months in military school.after leaving,she enroled in language school or two years,where she learned to speak most european languages.after losing the riding championships in veilstone city,she waited six months before hearing a close friend of hers is in a pokemon academy,so she decided to enrole to fufill her mother's last request that she become a researcher
Personality:Alannah is a very intellegent girl who is brave and always up to protect her friends and family,up for a fight if need be
First Pokemon:a shiny ponyta that she named Dies Irae,who she is normally seen seen riding and has evolved into rapidash
Appearance:avatar(bottom left)
pokemon team:

Dies Irae
species:shiny Rapidash
move set: flamethrower
extreme speed(his arcanine father taught him this move)
bounce
stomp

Desert
species:sandshrew->sandslash(note, as a sandshrew,desert is about half the size of a normal sandshrew)
move set: sandstorm
dig
gyro ball
crush claw

Petal
species:Lilligant
Move set: petal dance
energy ball
solar beam
synthesis

Last edited by Nin_Sega on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : had to fix a few things =))
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140722500

Alannah Delcourt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alannah Delcourt   Alannah Delcourt EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:29 pm

Lol hi Btw ponyta and Rapidash can't actually learn extreme speed
Back to top Go down

Alannah Delcourt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Academy :: GRAVEYARD-
Jump to: