Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

great....late for class again..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1072775

great....late for class again.. Empty
PostSubject: great....late for class again..   great....late for class again.. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:02 pm

Maylene burst into the class puffing and panting,with. Luna on her arm.the teacher gave her an irritated look "Maylene O'meara,what have i told you! This is the second time you've been late for this class!" Maylene caught her breath an looked to the teacher "i'm sorry miss! Luna ran off again!" she said,pointing to luna The teacher sighed angrily "no excuses young lady,you're a trainer to,you SHOULD put her in a pokeball! Now sit down!" She shouted,pointing to her seat "jeez,what a grouch..." She muttered beyond human hearing
Back to top Go down
comy
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
comy

Number of posts : 1532
Registration date : 2011-12-03
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1124160

great....late for class again.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: great....late for class again..   great....late for class again.. EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:47 pm

When an unfamiliar face walked into the classroom, Bo, who had just gotten back
from her trip to her home in Almia, looked up, feeling Joltik's low breaths coming from
the pocket she'd sewn into the shoulder of her jacket.
Back to top Go down

great....late for class again..
Page 1 of 1