Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunch with an old friend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140727750

Lunch with an old friend Empty
PostSubject: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:23 am

Tala, Nat and Narri sat in the cafateria around a table. There was tea and japanese fizzy juice, lots of baked goods and Narri had summoned sandwhiches with her wand as they waited for Tristan.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2011-05-14
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1308021

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:09 am

Tristan walked into the hall and sat down with the girls. He pulled out a box and put it down on the table. He pushed it towards Tala and said, "Here, it's for you. I get everyone a present, but some people I don't think I'll find..." he said sadly.

Ooc: you choose what it is, I couldn't think of anything xD maybe bunny ears.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:17 am

OOC: Alright, I have an idea.

BIC: Tala opened it up to reviel a soothe bell. "It's so cute! If only Band was a girl it would adorable on him!" he said thinking of her meowth. "You shouldn't have Tristan, go ahead an dig in, I went on a baking rampage this morning to I have enough to feed a small army!" she said. Nat gave a giggle knowing how true it was.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:45 am

Ooc: Awesome idea, saved my bacon xD

If: "It's okay, one of my Pokemon picked it up on my travels, and I thought it would be a good gift" He smiled. He picked up a sandwich and took a bite. Mmm, who'se are these?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:07 am

OOC: Sorry for being so long was helping my mum with something

BIC: Nat gave a smile waving her wand, "As I say cooking or making food is magic!" she giggled. "Yep, and magic is your only skill!" Narri joked although it was hard to tell with her usualy serious expression. "Now, now you two, if your going to fight remember, Narri keepp your weapons away and Nat don't turn me into a pokemon again!" Tala said with a nervous sigh.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:31 am

"Magic? So what can you do with your Magic?" he questioned, interested in Magic. He raised his eyebrows at Tala at the mention of people turning into Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:38 am

"I have been known to heal shield and attack people with magic, change weather, summon different elements like fire water and lightning. I can turn people and pokemon and things into other things, make myself or others become invisible or even teleport and a lot more. Wanna see a demonstration of some magic?" Nat said holding her wand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:43 am

Tristan's eyes widened at that offer, and he took on a childish grin. "Yeah, that would be awesome, what could you show me?" he said as he picked up a fairy cake and took a bite. "Good fairy Cakes!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:47 am

Narri got up and disappeared out of the cafateria. "How's changing a person into a pokemon?" she giggled. Nat just gave Tala a grin waving her wand "'Poketino Buneary!'" she said turning Tala into a buneary. Tala folded her short arms looking very unamused.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
AcademyCash : 1091782

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:34 am

Ashley and Chordia walked into the cafeteria, Ashley's nose stuck in a book. Chordia seen Tristan and tapped ashley's shoulder "hey Ash, is he new?" She whispered pointing to him. Ashley lifted her head and noticed him "tristan! Wait.....TRISTAN?" She said walking over
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:35 am

"Sorry Tala, I didn't think it would be you." Tristan said, picking Tala up in Buneary form. "Nat, turn her back into a human please" He asked, smiling.
He turned around to see a new face and Ashley. "Ashley, hey! How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:12 am

Nat picked up Tala giving her a cuddle in the Buneary form then changed her back. "Just be glad I'm in a good mood or you'd be running!" Tala groaned.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:38 am

"So you could turn anyone into any Pokemon?" he asked, sitting down at the table again. "That'd be cool if you turned someone into a Legendary Pokemon..." He said, thinking of the best Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:50 am

"Yeah, changing people into pokemon is easy changing them back...not so much! Narri still has Riolu ears from when I turned her into a riolu and back when we were five!" Nat admitted. Tala immediately stared looking around her body for anything wierd.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:58 am

Ashley chuckled a bit "nat,you did the same to colin! Only he got the pikachu treatment..." put her book in her bag and stood next to Tristan and smiled at him "i've been good thanks! Where did you go? I kinda wondered.." Chordia gave a confused look "you know him?" Ashley smiled at her "a friend from way back,but he kinda...let's just say vanished!" She said with an akward smile. Chordia giggled

OOC:i just thought of somethin blueninja41, last time we were in a topic together i was a newbie! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:14 am

"Hahaha, Narri with Riolu ears. Imagine having some parts of Pokemon like Moltres wings, or a Charmander tail! That would be awesome! Ashley, I had a reconissance mission in the Field, but it didn't go too well, so we were dismissed until we got something else to do. The thing is, We were searching for team Genesis' base. Aaaand... Well, im back now!" He said, glad to be back.

"Hey, Tala, you have Buneary paws!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:18 am

"WHAT?! Nat you better fix me or you're dead!" Tala growled. Nat shrugged "I dunno how to!" she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:27 am

"Nat, try saying the spell, but just rubbing your wand over her hands, I have seen people do it before." He said, wondering if it would work.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:33 am

"I've tried that before, and you really done wanna know what happen..." Tala threw her a wary glance "No way are you making my hand the same size as my head! You just leave that kinda thing for your dad!" Tala growled.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:43 am

Ashley slapped her forehead
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:23 am

"What I'm still in training!" Nat groaned.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:45 am

Ashley giggled "this just reminds me of the last time!" She said, thinking of Colin's first day,when Nat turned him into a pikachu,luckily he didn't get anything like that
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:55 am

"Next time make a cake appear!" Tala groaned. "You know what? I think I'll just do that or turn something invisible!" Nat giggle nervously.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:07 am

Ashley patted Nat on the shoulder "still,you're doing great!" She told Nat with a warm smile
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:24 pm

"If you turn Narri invisible, she'll be a PROPER ninja!" he said, wondering what could go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch with an old friend   Lunch with an old friend Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunch with an old friend
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next