Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

Number of posts : 3094
Registration date : 2010-08-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1252242

The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:26 am

Amelie dropped the gun and went to the floor "We gotta find chromo and membrio"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
AcademyCash : 1093532

The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:40 am

Chris shook his head "if they ain't here,they must be on some kinda mission"

Last edited by MarioandSonicmad on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:53 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : colours are workin now :))
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:02 am

"Fine then we find Red,Tala and Draco. Tyson,Rikki and Ashley lets go we gotta find the other 3 Nat and Narri and the rest of you theres only another 100 left go for it"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140729500

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:04 am

"With pleasure!" Narri grinned. Nat telelported Kelly away so Narri could concertate on the grunts.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:08 am

The rest went after draco, Red and Tala

OOC:Are any of these characters based on people youve met in real life guys?
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:12 am

Tala put up an aura shield.

OOC: Tala is an alternate version of a character I've made and developed over the years. Originally she was based on my personality and how I'd like to be, why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:13 am

OOC: well Ashley is based on moi!,Rikki's based on my real life sister(she's called Ricki though XD) Chris is based on my best friend Ryan(he's like mah brother,so he's ashley's bro XD)who want's to be a weapon designer lol XD

IC: Rikki was looking around to see if any other commanders would show up.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:16 am

OOC:Reds based off me Amelie is my half sister in real life although shes only 3 Tyson is based off of a gay m8 of mine but for this hes been adapted so hes str8 Elise is based off a girl called Kate who was stuck up and Lucie is based off of Juliet from lollipop chainsaw
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:19 am

OOC: LOL!
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:21 am

OOC:WHT?

BIC:Tyson joined Rikki "See any?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:30 am

OOCNever mind it just your group sound as confusing as my family lol
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:31 am

OOC: HAHA
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:41 am

OOC: lolz! Let's not go into that one deary XD

BIC:Rikki shook her head "good thing to..." She hid her eyes "i really don't wanna fight my own cousin.."
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:43 am

Suddenly Tyson spotted Chromo "Commander over there"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:54 am

Rikki looked across form her and noticed Membrio. she hid her eyes "y-...you..." Membrio gave her a smug smile "well then,i figured you'd be here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6