Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140722250

character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:43 pm

Narri just glared at him dodging Kelly's blade as it almost cut off her head. "I'm kinda busy!" she called. Nat ran over creating a shield before putting her hands over Rikki's wound muttering words her hands began to glow as she began to heal the wound with magic.
"OVER THERE!" Tala called throwing a small weak aura sphere at Nucleo.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1086282

character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:45 pm

Nucleo threw the star at chris and turned to tala "hehe...". the ninja star scratched Chris' neck "aw crap!" Rikki thanked Nat and hugged Tyson "...you know,i probbly wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:50 pm

Narri managed to throw a ninja star of her own at Nucleo before dodging another attack from her assassin rival.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

Number of posts : 3094
Registration date : 2010-08-22
AcademyCash : 1244992

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:51 pm

Tyson just smiled and went to help kelly
Amelie was still in deep combat with Elise as their battle made them leave the rest of the group

Red was still with Tala and Draco as they had hidden behing some destoyed machinary "Cmon Tala your so close"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:53 pm

Nucleo jumped down rom a tree and threw his sickle at Chris "JESUS!" he just managed to dodge it before a grunt tackled him "GAH!" "CHRIS!!" Rikki ran towards them
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:55 pm

"I shouted over there!" Tala shouted dizzily pointiing to Nucleo. "It kinda almost kills me to do this kinda thing!" she shouted again.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:56 pm

Red turned to see nucleo in a tree "Found him" Red ran after him quickly and dodging all his attacks he noticed that Amelie was missing "Chris go find my sister and Elise"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:58 pm

the grunt had Chris in a headlock "KINDA HARD!!" Rikki kicked the grunt across the head "chris go!!" Chris nodded and ran off "AMELIE!!!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:01 pm

Tala gave a groan as she was too tired to do anything "Draco can you go help the others I'll shield myself until I'm better!" Tala asked. "I'll need to sit down for now..." she said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:02 pm

Amelie was down to the ground as Elise was about to take the finals blow
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:05 pm

Chris punched elise in the face to stop her and knelt down to amelie, he cradled her "amelie?" he hid his eyes "please...please don't be dead!"
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:07 pm

Amelie coughed to prove she was still alive "So your Amelies boyfriend its kinda sick really" Elise charged at chris and kicked him in the chest
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:10 pm

"GAH!!" Chris coughed for a minute but got up shakily "...what did i just tell you?....." his piercing blue eyes gave elise an icy glare " I TOLD YOU NOT TO HURT HER!!" he aimed his AK-47 at her
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:13 pm

Elise kicked the gun out of his hand and got her pokemon to destroy it "So i see you a bit scared now arent you
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:16 pm

Chris gave her a smirk "no way!" he pulled out a hand gun and shot a grunt behind elise "i'm in the military,i'm used to it!"
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:18 pm

Amelie just kicked the bullet "Oh please your using bulets to kill people they taught you to become a coward"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:23 pm

"oh? a coward am i?" two soldiers appeared behind him "well,THIS coward is a member of the J.I.S!" he smirked and held a badge up while the two soldiers grabbed elise's arms "chris?"
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:42 pm

Elise was smarter than that she kicked both the soldiers in the perfect place to make them unconcious "Nice try" Elise charged at chris and pinned him to the ground holding him at gun point
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:45 am

Chris froze.he knew that, if he moved, he was a goner
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Then a gun shot could be heard as Amelie appeared with a gun she had just shot Elise in the side which caused a memery jolt in her mind "I remember now what happened and everything Team genesis didnt sign me up for this they kidnapped me they made me a slave and later on when i was finding out the truth they decided to promote me not because of my smartness but because i was an easy target but i guess its time for a goodbye thank you amelie you have shown me what truth cane show im just sad that it has to end like this" Elise fell to the floor dead (Bye bye character)
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2011-05-14
AcademyCash : 1302521

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:33 am

OOC: Just to say red, a millitary standard weapon would NOT be an AK-47, because they are old and shit, you would probably use a H&C MP5K or AK-74U. Just saying Smile
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:08 am

OOC:It was a hand pistol
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Legendary Trainer
Legendary Trainer
Tristan

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2011-05-14
AcademyCash : 1302521

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:14 am

OOC: No, you said he had an AK-47, THEN a Handgun.
Back to top Go down
redharri
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
redharri

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:17 am

OOC:M&S said it was a AK-47 i used the hand gun that chris had
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:23 am

OOC: that's true,chris dropped the gun when elise pinned him down Smile anyways
BIC: Chris squirmed out of elise's grip and ran to Amelie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)   character - The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The final battle against team genesis (Saying goodbye to a character)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next