Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a letter of somewhat warning...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140727750

a letter of somewhat warning... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a letter of somewhat warning...   a letter of somewhat warning... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:18 pm

"It's special made for you, so it's almmost impossible to break so of course I'm sure! Hai!" She insisted.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1080525

PostSubject: Re: a letter of somewhat warning...   a letter of somewhat warning... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:20 pm

Reika held the sword tight with one hand and nodded
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140727750

PostSubject: Re: a letter of somewhat warning...   a letter of somewhat warning... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:24 pm

"Good, now I should head, I have watcher class and I should try to be on time for once!" Narri sighed walking off with a wave and putting her hood back up "Good luck and good bye!"
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1080525

PostSubject: Re: a letter of somewhat warning...   a letter of somewhat warning... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:31 pm

Reika nodded and leaned back,thinking of her friends "Jinsei wa gēmudesu......Sono seizon no tame ni tatakau...(life is a game...so fight for survival...)" she hid her eyes "Sore wa watashi no yuiitsu no sentakushi ga aru yōdesu..(it seems to be my only option..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a letter of somewhat warning...   a letter of somewhat warning... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a letter of somewhat warning...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2