Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1091782

~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:43 am

Ashley smiled
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2012-06-30
AcademyCash : 1203104

~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:27 am

what goes on in breeder class?
Back to top Go down
http://witchcraftacademy.forumotion.com
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:23 am

"well,it's not a very big class,but we learn about a pokémon's health...type advantages and disadvantages...caring for pokémon eggs...stuff like that!"
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:50 am

oh, i heard if you have a pokčmon egg near an electric type pokemon they hatch faster.... well i just heard that from someone who gave me a pokčmon egg back in Sinnoh.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:33 am

Ashley thought to herself for a minute "i think that's the case,i dunno though.." she gave Tasha a smile "so,you're from sinnoh then?"
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:18 am

yeah i travel to the unova region every now and then where are you from?
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:38 pm

"well,i'm originally from Ecruteak city in Johto,but i traveled to sinnoh for a few years with my sister and it's bsically my second home" she told Tasha with a smile
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:09 pm

tasha smiled back i would love to see johto someday.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:19 am

Ashley thought to herself for a minute "i'll be going back for a visit eventually...if you want you could come!" She told her
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:25 pm

REALLY!? i would love to go!
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:42 pm

Ashley smiled "that'd be great! It would be awesome to go back with a friend for a change!" She said with a chuckle at the thought of her last visit
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:11 pm

tasha smiled thank you ashley! tasha reached into her pink and blue bag and pulled out 4 small bottles. this isnt really anything i am supposed to have right now but its something i want you to have... first what type of pokemon do you have?
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:19 pm

Ashley thought for a minute "well...can i ask what you mean by that?"

Last edited by MarioandSonicmad on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:46 pm

what type of pokemon do you battle with most? like what element?
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:20 pm

"well i battle with a variety,but i am quite fond of normal types..."
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:02 pm

oh..... i don't have... oop nevermind i do... tasha gives ashley a bottle with grey powder in it. take a little and put it on your pokčmon's poffin or berry and they will have a higher critical hit ratio this one is specifically for the normal type. i made it from a recipe i found. its tasteless so they'll never notice it for real....
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:48 am

Ashley span the bottle between her fingers a little "well,that's handy!" She put it into her pocket "thanks Tasha,that's really nice of you!"
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:54 pm

oh it was nothing really.... i make them for all types...
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:55 pm

Ashley gave Tasha a smile
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:06 pm

she smiled back [color=cyan] i haven't given any to freddie because,well... he would become too aggressive and possibly hurt someone on accident....
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Ashley nodded "i understand your point,i have a friend who has an empoleon similar to freddie now that i think of it...."
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:15 pm

tasha laughed at the memory of freddie releasing a fire faerie and getting the power of super speed...
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:17 pm

Ashley flinched "uh?" she fell to the floor unconsious.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:41 pm

ASHLEY!?!!? tasha took a bucket of water and splashed ashley to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:59 am

Ashley woke up and started coughing frantically
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next