Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2012-06-30
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1197604

~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? Empty
PostSubject: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:29 pm

signup sheet for those who would like to have a battle in sinnoh's underground we could even see each others base. BEWARE mine is lined on the outside with traps there is a way past them though.
Back to top Go down
http://witchcraftacademy.forumotion.com
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140722250

~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:25 am

Narri and Tala walked over "Hey Tasha u doing a coliseum battle? Mind if we join?" Tala asked.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:16 am

no i don't mind at all. ogenki desu ka Narri-chan
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:33 am

Narri gave a smile "Genki desu arigatou gozaimasu! Ogenki desu ka Tasha-chan?" Tala gave a smile.

OOC: this is an rp topic right?
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:37 pm

ooc: yes we only need one more person so we can team battle ok bic: aikawarazu desu
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:14 am

"Yo ka tt!" Narri said leaning with her back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:25 am

confused wakarimasen. Narri im just learning japanese, i dont have a clue on what you just said. tasha said nicely.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:35 am

"I said good...you know you just have to ask me to speak English and I will speak in English." Narri said calmly. Tala gave an awkward smile.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Sad sorry Narri. hey that rhymed lol.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:32 am

Narri shrugged not caring for rhyming. "Sorry she didn't have her blueberry muffin this morning so she's grumpy!" Tala joked.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:32 am

oh ok. do you want a blueberry muffin Narri? tasha said holding up a fresh blueberry muffin on a saucer. i havent eaten this morning and im still not hungry. peachie reaches in my backpack and gets a spicy poffin. pika pikapi kapi pikachu?( Do you want one stripes?)
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:41 am

Narri shook her head She only eats then the exact same time every morning with Japanese tea. The time that she does that is 6:30 am!" Tala said nevously. Stripes gave Peachie a gentle grin Arc Arcanine nine Arcanine arc (No thank you deary, I've already eaten)" he said gently.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:19 am

pikapi pikachu. pika pika! pikapi kapi pikachu pikapi!(ok stripes. im hungry! sometimes i snack all day!) said peachie after swallowing the poffin. pika pikachu, pikapi.(uh tasha, i feel funny.) oh no youre about to evolve peachie tala could you take the others real quick. said tasha hopefully i always let my pokemon evolve in a quiet open area.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:24 am

"Ok but that's impossible since pikachu can only evolve into Raichu when exposed to the Thunder stone, unless a fragment of a Thunder stone was baked into the poffin unless Narri do you have a thunderstone in your bag?" Tala said tuning to the ninja who gave a nod "I have two of every evolutionary stone as well as two ever stone which prevent evolution!" Narri explained.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:47 am

tasha notices a hole in Narri's bag. Narri i think the ever stones might have fallen out of your bag.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:50 am

"Damn it! I knew I seen a Mothim near my bag this morning! Even if you wake up at 3:30 am you can still miss something!" Narri groaned. "Damn!" Tala groaned.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:14 pm

tasha takes peachie to a room where she can peacefully evolve. oh well tasha gets zapped and is paralyzed oh crap tasha thinks Tala, Narri, could one of you please get one of the paralyz heals out of my bag? Shocked
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Narri grabbed a paralyz heal from Tasha's bag and handed it to her. Tala watched Tasha's other pokemon with Stripes at her side.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:27 pm

thanks Narri but theres one little problem.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:29 pm

"Where do I spray it then?" Narri asked "Sorry but we usually use berries to heal that kind of thing!" Tala explained.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:37 pm

you just spray it on me anywhere basically. and i dont eat the berries i save them for my pokemon.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:42 pm

Narri sprayed the heal on Tasha. "There isn't much point in this stuff when you can grow berries for free," she mumbled "Narri you don't go telling people what to do! The point is to save the berries for her pokemon!" Tala scolded Narri. The ninja just shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:00 pm

thanks again Narri peachie comes out as a Raichu. well this reminds me of a game i played called pachisirichu's click clack attack.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:09 pm

Narri looked at her a bit confused "Pachi what?" she said Tala giving an awkward smile "That sounds like an...interesting game!" Tala said.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:52 pm

i cant remember how to spell it but its one of the pokemon from the sinnoh region i think its spelled pachishirisu or something like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?   ~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region? Empty

Back to top Go down

~underground face-off~ any one up for a battle in the underground of the Sinnoh region?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next