Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Food and a couple projects... (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2012-07-01
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1079131

Food and a couple projects... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Kai had taken a break from Extreme Pokemon to brush up on his Ranger Studies and put some time into some projects that would help him down the road. He had not only his sandwich and potato chips on the table, but also had the Training Capture Styler that he was issued to him. a small box of tools before him, a small manual that he'd composed on how to rewire the electronics inside and a sketch book with a lot of drawings and prototypes that he wanted to do in the future, including a new skateboard and gear for racing.

Blaze, his Growlithe on the other hand, was taking advantage of the break and was laying underneath the table, yawning lowly as the two had been working hard on training.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140729500

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:18 pm

A herdier joined Blaze under the table "Hi there kiddo what's your name?" it asked.
Nat walked around the cafateria looking frustrated. "Now where has that Herdier gone now?! Kiba where are you?" she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Blaze looked sleepily up at the Herdier and yawned loudly. "Hi there, I think I've seen you before, you were pink before weren't you?" The Growlithe said with a small chuckle. "My name is Blaze."

Kai had taken a small screwdriver and had begun opening his styler to check the inner workings, knowing what he was doing and pulling out a small piece from his backpack and as he looked up for a moment, he noticed Nat searching around. "Heya Nat! How's it going?" He called out, not noticing Kiba under the table.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:34 pm

"Uh good thanks Kai! I'm just looking for Kiba, he decided to play hide-and-seek without telling me! And I habe to find him now! You remember the pink herdier?" Nat said blushing slightly. she was a bit embarrassed about it.
"Man! Uh, yeah name's Kiba it means 'Fang' in Japanese! You tired kiddo?" Kiba asked.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:47 pm

Kai put down his tools for a moment and chuckled, "Yeah, I remember Kiba, and I can definitely relate to the hide and seek thing, Blaze does it all the time..." He replied. "I'm sure we can find him, I'll help." He said with a smile, placing his supplies in organized piles so he wouldn't lose anything.

"Kiba huh? Its nice to meet you and I am a little tired, but not too bad." Blaze answered with a toothy grin. "Why do you ask?" He asked, feeling Kai stirring at the table.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:51 pm

"Nah, it's alright! I'm a bit sneaky you see and his collar has special gems in it that glow when I syncronize it with my wand!" Nat said with a grin waving her wand.
"I know a pokemon that can put you to sleep within seconds if you want!" Kiba suggested.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:02 pm

Kai grinned and looked slightly fascinated when she told him this. "Thats really cool, now you've impressed me." He said with a small chuckle. "Magic stuff then?"

"I don't know if thats a good idea..." Blaze said with a concerned gaze. "Who would do that?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:08 pm

"Yup! 'Syranitas mortamina!'" Nat said with a grin holding her wand up then letting it go as it levitated and began to glow.
"Band would, he knows Hypnosis and it works after all he's put Tala to sleep with it a lot!" Kiba chuckled his collar began to glow brightly. "I'm in trouble..."
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Kai watched in amazement as Nat's wand lit up and levitated on its own. "How cool..." He said with a chuckle as he sat back down with a grin.

"No, no, no, no....I'm not letting that crazy cat do that to me..." Blaze said with a small groan. his head tilting at the sight of Kiba's collar glowing. "In trouble? What's up with your collar?!?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Nat followed the glow of the collar dragging Kiba out "Do you know how worried I was about you?!" Nat scolded. Kiba lowered his head, "My collar glows when she does a certain spell to find me and I usually get told off and no poffins!" Kiba groaned. Nat then waved her hand over her wand muttering some wordss and makin the wand disappear and Kiba's collar stopped glowing.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:41 pm

Kai chuckled and starting piecing at his sandwich before looking back at his styler. "How long were you chasing him for?" He asked with a snicker as he watched her dispel the charm she'd done to find Kiba.

"Wow, thats no fun, you definitely can't get too far when that happens, most people will know where a Herdier with a glowing collar is..." Blaze said with a chuckle. "I'll try and sneak you a poffin if I can..."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:47 pm

"Uh...three hours!" Nat giggled. "It's not as bad as looking for my sister Narri, she's so good at hiding it took me a week to find her once!"
Kiba gave a pout "It's alright I'll steal Ty's he's fat so he won't mind!" Kiba laughed.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:51 pm

"Three hours is nothing for a canine, Blaze hid himself on my grandparent's ranch for like 6 or 7 hours once, but Narri, she's supposed to be that good at hiding...right? A ninja is supposed to be great at stealth." Kai said with a chuckle.

Blaze growled lowly, "Quit picking on Ty, he's awesome...take mine." He said lowly, digging into Kai's backpack and grabbing one out with his jaws before tossing it up to Kiba.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Kiba gave a chuckle "It's alright, he shares them anyways, Tala's trying new recipies and Ty doesn't like to taste test them anymore!" he smiled.
Nat gave a giggle "This was before she was a ninja!"

Last edited by Tala Shinju on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:06 pm

Blaze shrugged and grinned, "I see, well...as long as you're not getting in too bad of trouble and you don't tick Ty off, I guess its fine then." He said with a snicker.

"So she's been born to be a ninja then huh? Thats insane.." Kai said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:13 pm

"The funny thing is she was learning to be a dancer at that point, she wasn't always silent, solitary and stealthy. She was once as clumsy as you or me!" Nat said with a smile.
Kiba gave a smile "So you know Band is crazy huh?" Kiba asked.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:29 pm

"Now that is interesting, you would never have figured her to want to do such a thing with how she acts now, not that its a bad thing or anything like that, its kinda cool." Kai said with a smile.

"Well, I didn't know, I've never talked to Band, but just the way that cat acts is way out there..." Blaze said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:38 pm

Nat gave a nod "Us being twins we've been together all of our lives so I'm the only one that truely knows her! Truth be told she liked dancing, she could be graceful and speak through movement, and I know all she wants is to be a dance teacher! Don't tell her I told you though!" Nat giggled.
Kiba gave a nod then a chuckle "He must be hiding something I mean when he talks the only thing he says is 'Nya' and he seems so stupid. But he's smarter than we give him credit for! When he thinks we aren't looking he shows how he really feels and on top of that he can hack into computers! I actually watched him do it but he put me to sleep with Hypnosis! Sometimes I even wonder if he is a Meowth or another pokemon in desguise...?" Kiba said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:55 pm

"Thats fascinating, I'm sure she'll be able to do that one day if she wants, and don't worry, not a word will come forth from these lips." Kai said with a chuckle, placing a small chip into the styler and tinkering with the wiring a bit. "So any other events going on with ya?" He muttered, taking out a small magnifier to check his progress.

Blaze tilted his head and blinked, "Now that is interesting, I wonder why he's so secretive." He muttered. "Have you set up cameras without him watching? I do that when I need to keep an extra pair of eyes on someone." Blaze muttered. "I can help if you want."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:07 pm

Nat shook her head then looked at what Kai was doing. "Those are strange objects, what are they? What are you doing with them?" Nat asked, she ne'er did know much about technology.
Kiba gave a nod "That's a good idea! I'll try that!" Kiba barked.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:30 pm

Kai took out a small soldering pen and chuckled, "This Nat, is the standard training capture styler that is issued to Pokemon Ranger Students and I am upgrading it slightly by inserting a higher power signal receiver inside and wiring it to the power source so that if I'm lost or need to find another signal, it can receive it with no problems." Kai said as he rewired his styler carefully. "Its incredible what this thing can do, not only can it sense the behaviours of pokemon, but it can help convey feelings of friendship when you capture pokemon, and it can hone in on different signals, such as PokeGears, Radio Signals and Cell phone signals." Kai explained.

Blaze gave a toothy grin, "You've gotta be careful about how you set them up though, hide them carefully enough for him to not notice but good enough to capture his work on tape."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:41 pm

Nat blinked a bit confused yet she listened to every word he said. She thought about it a second ten understood what he meant. "Oh I get it, sorry I'm a bit medeavel and don't understand too much about technology! Narri or Tala usually explains things for me!" Nat blushed a bit embarrassed
Kiba gave a nod then thought of the perfect thing. "Tala is making neckerchiefs for all of her team. If I put a Nonesam stone on it I can watch everything he does!" Kiba barked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:57 pm

"Oh don't worry about it, I will probably have to explain it quite a few times when people figure out I'm calling them from my styler." Kai said with a reassuring grin, before putting the styler back together quickly. "Good as new!"

Blaze tilted his head. "Neckerchief? Nonesam Stone? Now you've lost me..." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
AcademyCash : 1082275

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:56 am

"hello!" luna called she popped out beside blaze
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:01 am

Kiba jumped then laughed. "Hey there Luna, speaking of odd looks how ya doing?" Kiba said to the jett black Glameow with a crescent moon on her forehead "I thought being pink was bad but I could change back!"
Nat gave a smile "That is interesting it does the same job as a pokegear!" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food and a couple projects... (Open)   Food and a couple projects... (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Food and a couple projects... (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next