Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering about in a daze

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1093782

Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:35 pm

Draco whispered to Reika "Deguchi ga sono hōhōdesu. ... Jikkō"(meaning "exit is that way....run") pointing to his left.he ran to Tala's side and put a hand on her back
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
AcademyCash : 1082525

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:39 pm

Reika knelt down beside Tala and turned her head to Draco "Tondemonai! Nai tala-chan nashi!"(meaning"ridiculous! not without Tala!")
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140729750

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:45 pm

"Just get outta here Reika!" Tala growled "Or I'll get Relic to drag you out"
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:17 am

Reika gave her a firm glare and held her hand "look tala-chan! I don't care what you say now,i would NEVER abandon a friend!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:22 am

Tala glared at her "I'll be fine! Hell I've almost died plenty of times now go or Relic will drag you outta here!" Tala groaned stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:30 am

Reika stood up,clenching her fists a bit angrily. She hates being pushed away as she had been pushed away all her life "alright..i'll go...but remember Tala-chan. As soon as i get the all clear from Shintaro-chan, i'm getting the next flight home..for good! So enjoy what time we have left together!" she said walking away with tears in her eyes as all of this was never a first for her.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:34 am

Tala looked at her sadly then turned to the ever so stubborn Kabutops. "If you done what I told you in the first lace this wouldn't have happened you stubborn Bouffalant!" Tala groaned. Relic folded his arms turning his attention to Nucleo.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:41 am

Draco helped her up "calm down Tala...she was only trying to help us...i've met many a person like her... She's been through a lot..and falling out with a friend doesn't help!" He said to her, stroking her cheek to try and calm her down. Nucleo stepped forward,Draco turned to him and gave him an angry glare "father..you lay a hand on her again and i'll kill you!!" He shouted to him clenching his left fist and putting his free hand on Tala's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:44 am

Tala looked up to Draco, she understood what he meant but was worried about what Nucleo was going to do or say.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:13 am

"hehe.... I see you think you can just leave team genesis after our little tiff at the volcano?" Draco growled at him
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:17 am

Tala looked a bit fightened remembering what happened that day.
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-06-15
AcademyCash : 1084029

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:27 am

Aaron was very ashamed that he couldn't do anything but do as he was told. If he betrayed team Genesis now then he couldn't watch them and their evil plan and prevent them.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:30 am

Talaa felt bad for Aaron but at the same time was very angry. She turned to Nucleo with a glare "Draco can leave team Genesis if he wants! Your son or not he doesn't belong there!" she bellowed.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:23 am

Nucleo smirked at his son"looks like i'll have to take you by force!" Nucleo snapped his fingers and two grunts picked Draco up by his forearms "HEY!' Nucleo gave the grunts a "follow me" gesture and the grunts took Draco and followed Nucleo out of the mine.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:29 am

Tala went to run after him but tripped up due to her twisted ankle. Relic gave a chuckle making Tala angry "YOU USELESS FOSSIL POKEMON!" she shouted as she put Relic into a pokeball letting out an Aerodactyl "Fossil, I need help! We need to follow them!" she said getting on the Aerodactyl's back. Fossil gave a nod and began to fly after the group.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:31 am

"Tala! Just go! I'll be alright, he wouldn't hurt his only son!" Nucleo flinched when he heard this but kept going
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:35 am

Fossil stoped flying and landed on the ground. Tala knew he was right but she was unsure, she still wanted to help but she couldn't do anything to help. Fossil put her down on the ground and sat for a few moments as he could see she was deep in thought. She looked up to the Fossil pokemon with a helpless expression and he nuzzled her to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:11 am

Draco kept thinking of Tala "you didn't have to get her into this!!" "but i did son..." "what makes you say that?" "oh? Well, she is..let's just say,someone close..." "close?".once they got to the base, Draco headed straight to commander Mito. "you want to know about relatives?" "well, i thought you'd know, seeing as you've known me practically all my life..heck! You're more like a dad to me than my real dad!" Mito stopped putting things on his lab shelf and came looked at Draco"alright, what does this "Tala" girl look like then?" Draco sat on the lab counter "well. She looks just like mom...but she has dad's eyes and hair colour..." Mito flinched "uh...well..." Mito turned to him and started fidgeting with his glasses. Draco realised why he was hesistating "is she-...IS SHE MY SISTER!?" "yes....you see..when Tala was born, your mother knew Nucleo would force her into team genesis, so, she handed Tala over to her brother and told him to take care of her" Draco just sat there..shocked...
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:17 am

Fossil carried Tala on his back as they flew around looking for Ashley or Chordia to help. She had so much on her mind, she wanted to help Draco, but she wanted to apologize to Reika while at the same time she wanted to be friends with Relic who wouldn't do a thing she said unless it was like ten minutes later. "I'm sorry just but I'm not strong enough..." she said to herself not even a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:30 am

Reika was outside the academy enterance,stroking sakura and playing with the memorial cloth on her wrist
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:32 am

Tala landed next to Reika and slid off of Fossil's back. "Hey Reika...are you alright?" she asked with a gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:18 pm

Reika looked to Tala and nodded
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:21 pm

"I'm sorry about earlier it's just...I didn't want you in danger or hurt because your my friend and I don't want any of my friends hurt because of me! I'm sorry!" Tala said turning away a bit ashamed of herself.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:39 pm

Reika stood up and gave Tala a hug "it's fine Tala, i've been in worse danger...come to think of it..you don't know about battle royale do you?" She let go and smiled "i'm perfectly willing to tell you!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:43 pm

"Narri told me a story about it once after she threatened to put me and Nat into it unless we behaved!" Tala said quickly. Narri could be very frightening when she was mad and her threats were even more frightening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering about in a daze   Wandering about in a daze - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering about in a daze
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next