Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some free time to myself for once....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1086282

some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:38 am

Draco gave her a warm smile "hehe,thanks!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140722250

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:42 am

Tala gave a nod, "I thought I might as well tell you, lots of people don't notice that kind of thing, but I kinda notice little things better than most, that's why I understand a lot for my age," Tala said calmly.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:53 am

Draco gave her a warm smile
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:57 am

Tala looked up to Draco, "It may be none of my business and tell me if it is but...Why did you join Team Genesis if it makes you feel guilty about the things you have to do?" she asked curiously expecting him to yell or tell her its none of her business.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:00 am

Draco hid his eyes "m-my father...."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 am

"Your father? Did something happen?"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:10 am

Draco clenched his fists"my father is the owner..." he shook on the verge of tears "my mother was against him bringing me into team genesis....but he was planning to go on with it,so she threatened to...to turn him in to the police...." tears ran from his eyes "she went to the authorities after the ecruteak invasion,but they caught her.....they killed her... and then they took me!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:17 am

Tala looked at him in complete shock horror on her face. She would never have thought that any so called 'man' would be able to kill a woman let alone their wife, a person they at leaste once loved. Sure her mother disappeared when she was about one but her father wouldn't kill her for that! Andif he was head of such an organization he wouldn't kill his wife for going to the police! "...Draco..." she said sadly wanting to reasue him. Then she thought about it. "Well the that's the kind of 'MAN' your father is then he's not any kind of man at all! To do something so heartless! And no offense but it might be time you become a man and man up! Stand up to him and go to the authoroties! I'll even come to if it helps!" she offered.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:21 am

Drco looked at her "y'know Tala......you're right!" "what was that son?" Draco gasped as the shadowed figure of his father appeared at his right and came into the light Draco stood there and faced his father with a terrified expression "t-tala...run..."

Last edited by MarioandSonicmad on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:24 am

Tala looked frightened but then went hard "NO!" she said firmly, she wasn't scared of him, and she was determind to help Draco.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:28 am

"my my, a right little Vanessa we have here!" Draco hid his eyes at the mention of his mother. as cyto reached to hurt Tala,Draco stopped him by holding a gun to his neck "D-draco...."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:32 am

Tala looked at him in surprise, he was protecting her, she didn't know what to do or say. The sight of the gun made her very frightened as tears began to form in her eyes. "Draco..." she managed to mutter shakily.

Last edited by Tala Shinju on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:37 am

Draco seen Tala and turned to his father "do you know why i'm so good with a hand gun father?...i take from my mother...who never lost a competition in her life... to think how you made my mother suffer...my mother only wanted me to suceed in life,but i know how only you control who enters and leaves team genesis....my mother THE WOMAN WHO'D NEVER BEEN FASED BY ANYTHING IN HER LIFE APOLOGISED TO ME IN TEARS!!" he shouted angrily while hiding his eyes in tears
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:41 am

Tears of fear ran down Tala's face as she began to shiver. Only very few things had scared her life, and guns was one of them. "...draco...."
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:54 am

Draco hid his eyes "...i've hurt,even KILLED people" he told him thinking of Maylene and Ashley "but i held my temper... i held my temper because i was scared..." he pressed the gun harder against him cyto had a look of ear on his face"but now...." Draco lowered the gun "...i have more decency than to kill a family member..." he dropped the gun and knelt down to Tala "you'll understand one day son..." Nucleo walked away. Draco held Tala close to him to try and console her

Last edited by MarioandSonicmad on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:57 am

Tala her head into Draco's chest and began to cry "Draco! I-I was so scared!" she sobbed.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:01 am

Draco stroked her head "you don't have to be afraid...i'll protect you from him...."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:04 am

she cried a bit then looked up to him with a tear stained face, she looked ready to cry again, "b-b-but who going to protect you...?" she said shakily tears still strolling down her face.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:10 am

Draco held on a little bit tighter,making sure he doesn't hurt her "i....i don't know Tala....i honestly don't know..."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:14 am

Tala began to cry again, she remembered the last time she cried like this, she was very upset about not knowing her mother and her brother held her in a similar way. "...I want my big brother or my big sister...I want someone to help!..." She sobbed shakily.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:43 am

Draco leaned back against a rock and placed Tala's head on his chest,trying his best to calm her down
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:47 am

Tala stayed there for a while till should couldnt cry anymore and looked up to Draco "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm such a cry baby, it's all I know to do when I'm scared..." she apologised.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:49 am

Draco messed up her hair "hey...it's better to cry and get it over with,rather than hold it in and suffer later in life....i learned that the hard way"

Last edited by MarioandSonicmad on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:55 am

Tala sniffed a bit and gave a smile. "Thanks, but its you who should be upset, after all that happened to you! I guess this means youre not in team Genesis anymore, does it?" she ased.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:57 am

"to my father i am,but...after today,i don't think i'll be back to them...meanwhile, i'm gonna build bridges with everyone i've hurt...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some free time to myself for once....   some free time to myself for once.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

some free time to myself for once....
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next