Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Direction switch!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2012-07-01
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1077381

Direction switch! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Blaze simply rolled over laughing at the story, he could picture Instinct doing something like that, even though he'd really ever met the pokemon once. "Oh man, thats awesome!! I want to hear the other one, the museum one!" He said with a loud chuckle.

Kai grinned and nodded, "I think I can definitely arrange that..."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140727750

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:25 am

Tala smiled gently, she liked to help others and hoped that one day she might be facing him in a race, after all he was slowing better than anyone she had ever met at this point.
"We were at the museum when Instinct was quiet young, and the tour had been going on for an hour, Instinct got board and disappeared for ten minutes. In that time she had set off te fire alarm setting off lots of panic. They soon found out instinct was the one who set it off via CCTV and we were banned from the museum for life!" Stripes said hiding a snigger.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:31 am

Kai leaned back and stretched slightly, "So how many of these races have you done?"[ He asked, looking curious as he grinned back at Tala.

"Sounds like one easily bored pokemon..." Blaze said with a snicker. "Thats pretty funny though, I'll say that." He added. The Growlithe seemed content as he finished his cookie and thought about both stories with a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:02 am

"She was during her 'teenage phase' as Tala and Merri put it but she has become more mature I mean she can wait three hours before setting off a fire alarm!" Stripes chuckled.
"I've been about 36 races but 6 of them were unofficial and I came second place in all of the official ones! How many go-kart races have you done?" Tala asked giving a big smile.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:26 am

"A whole three hours? Now thats an improvement..." Blaze said with a chuckle. "She's always been that way then?"

"Thats really good for that many races Tala, my go-karting career huh? I've run 163 races, I've won 72, had 106 top 5 finishes, won 3 Kanto Regional Championships and set a single season win record there with 21 in a season, 1 Fiore Championship, and I've finished 5th in a world championship race." Kai said with a snicker. "I hate tooting my own horn..."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:39 am

"I like to hear people speak of their own wins, I can then see how confident they are that way, and I can tell you're comfident by that! The best part about your confidence is that your also modest which is a good thing!" Tala said with a smile leaning back.
"Don't forget Absol don't have an evolved or pre-evolved form so she can't go through changes like us with evolutions! Besides she's slowly getting better, it's because she's so similar to Tala that she's impatient!" Ty laughed.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:56 am

Kai nodded, understanding where Tala was coming from, it was good to be confident on the track knowing that you could win a race on any given night, but be too overconfident and any number of decent racers could blow right by you. "It's something that my father instilled in me, he had won over 375 races, like 12 championships and finished 2nd in a World Championship Race, but you could never tell he had that kind of intensity with how laid back he was." Kai said with a small grin.

"You guys think Tala is impatient? I've never thought that of her..." Blaze muttered. "But I don't know but one Absol and that's Instinct and I've only met her for like 5 minutes or something." He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:16 am

"She's patient with other people but when she has to wait and not do anything that's when you notice it!" Stripes chuckled. "That's true, same with Instinct but You can see some differences with their temper, Instinct's is loud we're as Tala's is fiery!" Ty said thoughtfully with a paw/hand (lol i dont know what its called) rubbing his chin.
"I'm told I'm like my mother but I never met her, she left when I was 1 so I only remember a voice and nothing else of her..." Tala trailed looking to the sky with a glassy look. "I may not know her but I know she thinks of me...she sends us all cards on our birthdays and presents at Christmas, so it's the thought that counts!" she said.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:28 am

Blaze snickered, "Ohhh, I understand now, but a lot of people are like that, she wouldn't be the only one, and a lot of Pokemon pick up traits from their trainers, so I guess I could understand Instinct being like that." The Growlithe said lowly, scratching a spot on his side with his hind leg. "Instinct being loud? I would have never thought that with how soft spoken she seemed..."

"She must be a very determined and genuine woman, your mother." Kai said, smiling. "You seem like a competitive yet very friendly person...don't change that, It'll take you places." Kai said with a chuckle. "The thought does truly count, you've got people that still care about you in this world and that's important."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:46 am

"She can be...calm and won't be rude to younger kids, so you'll be fine, it's us older Pokemon she knows really well!" Ty laughed. Stripes shook his head but smiled.
"Thanks...you're right about a lot of things. You're very nice too Kai! I mean you've helped me out without even meaning it! I understand a lot now that I didn't before just talking to you, I consider you my friend because of that!" Tala said turning to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
AcademyCash : 1091782

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:58 am

A pikachu then strolled out of a bush behind kai and scratched his head in a puzzled manner "pika...pika chu pi...(great...how did i end up here?)" Pikachu then Tala and made a mad dash to her "PIKA!!! PIKA PIKA PIII!( TALA! CHORDIA NEEDS HELP,FOLLOW ME QUICK!!!)"
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:01 pm

"Looks like I'm going to have to watch her a little more closely now." Blaze said with a chuckle and small grin.

"I'm glad you consider me a friend, because I've considered you a friend ever since you showed me around this place." Kai said with a big smile. "And I'll be around whenever you need anything, whether it be something that needs fixed, if you want to talk, or just need someone to listen to, I'm your guy."

Kai watched the Pikachu in confusion and looked to Tala, "It looks stressed out..."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:18 pm

Tala looked shocked getting up and grabbing her bag in a hurry. "What do you mean Chordia needs help? Ty return, Stripes let's go!" Tala said putting Ty in a pokeball as Stripes got up and walked over. "I'm so sorry Kai bit my friend is in trouble and I need to help, Pikachu show us the way!" Tala said turning to run after the mouse Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:23 pm

pikachu turned to Kai"pika pika pika! Pika pika chu!( he can come to if he wants! She'd probably like the company!)" pikachu turned to tala's left and started running
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:34 pm

"Sorry again but she gets into a lot of trouble!" Tala said with an apologetic look on her face "Bye Blaze, have a nice day!" she said waiting for Stripes who was slowly walking over.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:42 pm

Pikachu kept occaisionally looking back to see if Tala and Kai were behind him they eventually came to find Chordia,who was clutching her knee and her foot was trapped under several heavy rocks she turned to them "oh h-hey tala" she seen another person behind Tala "well pikachu, if you're gonna bring help might as well be someone who's busy with a friend eh?" Pikachu folded his arms "pika! Pikapika CHU!( well, fine way to treat your savior!)" Chordia giggled and patted pikachu on the head
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:52 pm

Kai blinked slightly and shrugged, springing up from his seat, before watching Blaze run off behind Stripes, forcing Kai to run along and follow the group. "Ohhh...Don't you worry about that..." He said with a laugh. "Blaze decided to drag me along anyhow Tala..."

"It's going to be a chore to get those rocks off..." Kai muttered, taking a closer look.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:03 pm

OOC: listen Kai, i'm really sorry about not giving you a chance to reply there, i was in a rush and wasn't exactly thinking straight... : /

BIC: Chordia turned to them "it's fine" chorida tried to push the boulder's away,only managing a few inches,she sighed "darn, i don't think i have my usual wrist strength today..."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:04 pm

Tala left out Ty who began to remove some of the rocks "Thanks Ty, let's start!" Tala said as she and Stripes began to remove rocks.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Kai stepped up and offered any help, throwing a couple rocks off how he could while Blaze sat and watched, looking a bit shellshocked at the scene before him.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:31 pm

They soon got the rocks off, Stripes took a deep breath then lay down behind Chordia supporting her back like a pillow. Ty gave a smile and sat next to Blaze "Shame to get rid of those rocks woulda been good for training!" Ty joked. Tala bent down next to Chodia's foot that had been trapped pulling out a first aid kit. "Kai can you let this Pokemon out of her pokeball, it's Charm my shiny Bunneary, she knows heal pulse so it'll help heal Choardia a bit!" Tala asked handing Kai a pokeball and then taking out some sanitisers wipes and bandages.
Back to top Go down
peteypabs13
peteypabs13

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:36 pm

"Heh, I'll make you eat those words Ty, you just wait...I could have hauled more than a few off of her." Blaze said with a small huff, still a bit embarrassed that he couldn't help at all. Kai nodded as Tala took out the first aid kit and did as she asked, letting the Buneary out of the pokeball with a flash. "What happened? How did the rocks fall on you Chordia is it?" Kai asked.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Chordia gave Kai and Tala a warm smile "thanks guys..."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:11 pm

"You didn't answer Kai's question! Charm use Heal Pulse!" Tala said as the shiny buneary used Heal Pusle.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:40 am

"well, i was doing some training when some other pokemon was trianing over there..." she started pointing to an area behind a bigger boulder "it used some move and pieces of it came down on my foot...no big deal!" she said trying to stand,but sitting down again as her foot was very sore despite the heal pulse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Direction switch!   Direction switch! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Direction switch!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Trainer Academy :: Academy's Backyard :: Academy Forest-
Jump to: