Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

off to pokecity!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1091782

off to pokecity! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: off to pokecity!   off to pokecity! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:53 am

Tina came out of the first ad room with a bandage around her ankle and her hips(not seen) Ashley gave her a hug "damn... i was supposed to compete in the racing heats in unova...."
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140727750

PostSubject: Re: off to pokecity!   off to pokecity! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:57 am

"I remember those that means you'd be going to our home town! Our mom is a great healer, she has al sorts of hearbal remedies that heal very quickly, the quickest takes two days. So of you go to her shop as soon as you get there then you could race!" Mat suggested. Tala gave her a sympathetic look known what it's like to get an injury just before a race and be unable to compete.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: off to pokecity!   off to pokecity! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:04 am

Tina pouted "it's nice of you to think of me but it's not the ankle that's the problem..." she said gently rubbing her waist "it's my hips....they're almost completely bust! i'm lucky to be able to stand up..." ashley put her arm around her
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: off to pokecity!   off to pokecity! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:13 am

"She has a remedy that can heal your hips but it could take four days, I should I was similar to you and it took four days for me to heal," Tala told her. Nat gave a big nod.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: off to pokecity!   off to pokecity! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:25 am

Tina looked down "i-i don't know..." Nick looked at his watch "uh guys? i hate to be the berer of bad news, but we have to be at the airport in 15 minutes, we better go!" ashley gave each of her friends a hug as they left "oh!Andre wait!" Andre stopped and walked back to her "see ya at chordia's party?" "of course!" he ran to catch up with the others, ashley turned to Nat,Tala and Narri "well,we should all get back to the academy i think!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: off to pokecity!   off to pokecity! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:33 am

"Stripes, coul Ashley ride on your back if I ride too?" Tala asked as Nat and Narri got out their bird pokemon and climbed on their backs. Stripes gave a stern look for a few moments and gave a slight nod. He didn't like anyone other than Tala riding on his back. "Thanks big guy!" Tala said before mounting and offering Ashley a hand to get up and sit behind her.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: off to pokecity!   off to pokecity! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:36 am

ashley took it and sat behind Tala
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: off to pokecity!   off to pokecity! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:51 am

Nat and Narri had already flew a few miles ahead. Tala made sure Ashley was holding on tightly before whispering to Stripes "Stripes, time for Extreme Speed..." and once she was holding on tightly enough Stripes ran to the forest then used Extreme speed until they got to the academy less than ten minutes later all the time Tala was shouting about how much fun it was. When Stripes stopped Tala turned around to Ashley "How was your first Extreme Speed ride?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: off to pokecity!   off to pokecity! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:06 am

Ashley froze or a minute "that was...." she jumped off and smiled with her arms in the air "THAT WAS AWESOME!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: off to pokecity!   off to pokecity! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:19 am

Tala gave a smile jumping down. "I think that was a one-off thing though so I'm glad you liked that! Stripes still has issues with letting other ride him or race with him..." she trailed off stroking Stripes who nudged Tala gently.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: off to pokecity!   off to pokecity! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:33 am

Ashley smiled and walked into the academy
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: off to pokecity!   off to pokecity! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:39 am

Tala Soon followed with Stripes close behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: off to pokecity!   off to pokecity! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

off to pokecity!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3