Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

from a deserted island to an academy... nice change!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1075025

academy - from a deserted island to an academy... nice change! Empty
PostSubject: from a deserted island to an academy... nice change!   academy - from a deserted island to an academy... nice change! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:56 am

(yes, i know this is an existing story, but i LOVE battle royale and BR2 and i've wanted to do this for a LONG while)

Name: Reika Kurosawa
job: trainer
personality: shy,quiet,mysterious and secretive but normally very sweet, gentle and polite
bio: Reika was a bright and happy junior high student until she was forced into the most recent Battle Royale 5 months ago. this changed her completely as most of her friends ended up dying and she became very solitary. while avoiding the goverment officials who were after her(keeping in mind that she was wanted for murder to hide the brutality of the BR act) her only friend left,Shintaro Keikoro, gave her a pokemon and suggested she goes to pokemon academy,so she did
first pokemon: Sakura, a shiny cherubi that recntly evolved into cherrim
appearance:academy - from a deserted island to an academy... nice change! Battle10 not seen: she wears a necklace made of a string tied around a grenade pin,which is one of a few last memories of her best friend,midoko, who was killed in battle royale. she also has a blood covered dark grey cloth around her wrist, covering her huge scar from BR and she calls it a tribute to all of her classmates who died.
Pokemon: Sakura*
species: shiny Cherrim
move set: sunny day
petal dance
solarbeam
lucky chant
* sakura is different from other cherrim,as it is always in sunshine form

Last edited by Nin_Sega on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Keikoro is the dude's second nme..his first name is shintaro! :D)
Back to top Go down

from a deserted island to an academy... nice change!
Page 1 of 1