Pokemon Trainer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Trainer Academy

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Pokemon! At this Pokemon Academy you will be taught to become a Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Watcher, or Researcher; and now Pokemon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whew! another new arrival!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Number of posts : 711
Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(
Registration date : 2012-06-22
Trust : 0
AcademyCash : 1082525

whew! another new arrival! Empty
PostSubject: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:54 am

Coin was walking along the hall when he saw the familiar new arrival "aw,no!" he said in a jokey way as the new girl ambushed him "COLIN!!!!!!!" she shouted running straight into her big brother's arms "d'aww! hey Maylene!" he said patting her on the head
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

Number of posts : 3162
Location : OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! 8D IN A PINAPPLE UNDER TEH SEEEAAA!!! 8D
Registration date : 2012-05-18
AcademyCash : 1093782

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:06 am

ashley popped up from behind "am i missing something here?" she shouted,laughing
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

Location : hey! i don't wanna freak you out.... but i'm inside the trunk...*bang bang* that was me...some really uncool people put me in here... :(

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:33 am

Colin jumped and turned his head towards ashley"dangit you! what've i told you about that!" he said laughing "*gasp*ASHLEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!" she ran into ashley's arms "looks like somebody's missed ya!" luna then jumped on Colin's shoulder "GAH! where did YOU come from!?"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:43 am

"of course,after all i'm SO popular!" she said laughing and gave Maylene a hug back "hey squirt!"
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-06-15
AcademyCash : 1084029

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:11 am

Aaron was walking around minding his own business when he seen the new girl. "Hey there kiddo, how've ya been?" he asked walking over.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

Number of posts : 4448
Registration date : 2012-05-11
Trust : 3
AcademyCash : 2140729750

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:28 am

Tala walked in not far behind Aaron with Band on her shoulder. "Uh, hi guys what's going on?...Maylene? Hi how are you and Luna?" she asked cheerily putting Band down. Band climbed onto Colin's other shoulder with a dumb look on his face saying a meaningless "Nya!" in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Mockingbird368
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Mockingbird368

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2012-06-15
AcademyCash : 1084029

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:57 am

"Hey Tala, what's up?" he asked dumbly.
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:01 am

"Nothing...Hey Ash up for an adventure? I seen something cool in the mine the other day, could be a rare gem or something!" Tala said "Maylene, Luna, Colin and Gligar can come too!"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:08 am

"hmmm... maybe later!" ashley said as she let go of Maylene
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:12 am

"Okay then, I got a better idea! Let's show Maylene to the places we know that way she doesn't get lost eh?" Tala suggested.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:14 am

"cool!" maylene's eyes lit up "it's good to have all the gang here again!" Colin laughed and handed luna to Maylene
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:18 am

Ashley laughed "well,what have we here?" Ashley turned to see draco and stepped in front of Maylene "you guys just keep on comin' don't ya?" ashley was shivering as she was still scared of him
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:22 am

Narri jumped down from behind Draco and went hit him across th back of his head. Nat walked over to Tala with Kiba and Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:23 am

Colin held his sister's hand as she started to shiver uncontrolibly "why,why does HE have to be here?" she said quietly colin put his arms around her "it's okay sweetie...i won't let him lay a finger on you!"
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:29 am

draco rubbed the back of his head and raised his fist when an older girl grabbed his hand and glared at him "if you think you're gonna touch MY little sister OR my friends, you've got another thing coming!!""RIKKI! what on earth are you doing here!?" Draco swied his hand away and walked over to aaron "cyto asked me to tell you that you're on duty tomorrow mornin' got it?" he whispered to him and walked away "figured i'd come and see ya before summer!" she said,smiling as always
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:33 am

Narri leap over to behind Colin covering his eyes, "Guess Who!" Nat giggled. Tala walked over to Ricki and handed her a tub. "I made some pokeblock of Turtwig, and there should be some cookies for you in my bag too," she said digging through her bag.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:34 am

"hehe! thanks kiddo!"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 am

Tala found the cookies and gave them to Ricki.
Back to top Go down
Nin_Sega
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Nin_Sega

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:37 am

"RIIKI!!" maylene ran straight to rikki and gave her a big hug"*sigh* Maylene!" Colin said laughing and walking towards them
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:39 am

"Ricki I hope you don't mind but I gave Merri and Kerri your pokegear number, they want to talk to you about something or another." Tala said shyly.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:49 am

Rikki stroked maylene's head "oh! Maylene!" she turned to Colin "and Colin to! what a suprise!"she turned to tala "i don't mind! i'm quite fond of those two, just as long as the don't call me during my classes at uni!" Ashley just giggled
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:52 am

"They won't, I promise!" Tala giggled. Narri walked over to Nat and gave chilling glares to the boys.
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:15 am

OOC:sorry for the late reply ^_^' mum says i can't be on my laptop during lunch -_-

BIC: Rikki just smiled "sooooo" ashley walked over to beside rikki "what next?"
Back to top Go down
who?
Official NPC
Official NPC

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:18 am

Narri took a sandwhich out of her bag to indecate it was time to eat lunch. "Good idea Narri, I know let's eat at the lake, it's peaceful there!" Nat suggested. "Yeah and the pokemon can run a muck and not bother anyone! And Colin and Maylene get to see a new area!" Tala agreed.

OOC: Lunch? At this time? Ok I get it! ^_^
Back to top Go down
MarioandSonicmad
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
MarioandSonicmad

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:22 am

OOC: hairdresser's fault XD

BIC: "sounds good to me!" ashley smiled "well then, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whew! another new arrival!   whew! another new arrival! Empty

Back to top Go down

whew! another new arrival!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next